After a long day walking in the area or if your passing by or maybe you're local looking for somewhere to eat, why not call into Kington's Only Gin House!
With over 50 Different types of Gins available for you try, a tasty menu packed with homemade dishes and locally sourced Steaks, The Swan Hotel is the ideal place to come and escape the hustle and bustle of city life and watch the world speed by.
We strongly pride ourselves in serving the best quality real ales which you can enjoy on our decking area on a sunny day!
Our Accommodation has recently been refurbished, giving you somewhere clean and tidy to rest your head, whether you've been doing some walking or working in the area or just fancy a break away.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently CLOSED until Further Notice!
We look forward welcoming you back when it's safe to do so.
However if you still want to make a booking for 2021, head over to our Contact Us section on this website.
Stay Safe and Happy New Year from The Swan Hotel.
Thursday Night - Steak Night
- 28 day aged 8oz Rump Steak plus a FREE DRINK £12.00
- 28 day aged 8oz Sirloin plus a FREE DRINK £15.00
- 10oz Horseshoe Gammon Steak plus a FREE DRINK £10.00
- Two 28 day aged 8oz Rump Steaks plus a BOTTLE OF WINE £30.00
Friday - Fish and Chip Night
- Beer Battered Cod and Triple Cooked Chips plus a FREE DRINK £10.00
Sunday - Carvery
- A choice of THREE meats sourced from Kington's Paul Lewis Butchers, a selection of fresh vegetables from Kington's Grapevine, Lizzie's fluffy homemade yorkshire puddings, Crispy roasters and yummy Gluten Free Gravy for £10.00
Why not try our new homemade pizzas!
Visiting the town? Walking the Offa's Dyke? Or doing work around the area? Whatever it is, we have a room for you
Get in touch to book your room for the night or to book a table